MAINTENANCE AND SECURITY
Providing a well-maintained and secure park environment is a priority for the Greater New Bedford Industrial Foundation. The Foundation has service contracts with maintenance and security companies to help meet this goal. Security guards are patrolling on-site during weekends and holidays and any issues reported immediately to the Foundation with weekly reports submitted. Maintenance upholds the beautification of common areas in concert with city services.
A monthly quarterly invoice is sent to all park companies to assist in supporting these expenses, with the security portion billed at a rate of $625 per quarter and maintenance at $365 per quarter per site. These costs may fluctuate from year to year, primarily based on weather and a portion is borne by the Foundation.
- Modern telecommunications infrastructure T-1, T-3, Cable, DSL and wireless internet
- All utilities underground and 5 million gallons a day of spare water & sewer capacity
- Park security patrol service
- Outstanding common area grounds maintenance
- Convenient, on-site food and gas
- Bus service to and within park
- CSX freight rail line runs through park
- Strong protective covenants
- State Master Plan Approval EOEA, MEPA, NHESP, MHC & DOT
- Wetlands flagging of entire park
- City & town permits can be obtained in 60 days
1213 Purchase Street
New Bedford, MA 02740